Cloud collaboration tools, social networks, shadow IT, the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, remote and mobile working – all these trends are converging and leaving enterprises with more complexity and less oversight and control of their communications than ever before.
And when you lack that oversight and control, you don’t know where your business is making mistakes. You don’t know where improvements can be made.
The time is now.
The way forward is to transform the way you work with on-demand communications services. To take back control.
Pay-monthly Hosted Voice services can now provide a fully featured enterprise-grade telephone system and unified communications solution that is cost-effective, flexible and straightforward, delivering the service you need, whatever your business. Many customers are reducing cost and transforming communications at the same time.
Here are 20 amazing ways that Hosted Voice services can transform your business:
1) Get end-to-end service oversight - Converge your networking and voice providers
2) Remove the risk of over-investment - Tailor the service to individual user needs
3) Future-proof your communications – Get flexibility built in with the on-demand model
4) Build telephony around your business processes – Differentiate from your competitors
5) Increase flexibility and agility – Make your business smarter
6) Easily scale – no more barriers to growth
7) Improve the customer experience – Get the call and service quality you need
8) Increase your peoples productivity - Enhance staff communication
9) Get better visibility of staff availability – waste less time, improve service
10) Improve the connection with remote workers – maximise their effectiveness
11) Give employees freedom to use the right device - Safely allow ‘bring-your-own-device’
12) Improve customer service - Get the right people responding at the right time
13) Get greater oversight of business activity - Get real-time inbound call visibility
14) Speed up response times - Improve call oversight
15) Increase conversion rates – Give your sales team what they need to succeed
16) Offers guaranteed uptime – Visible service KPIs
17) Improve business continuity cover – Connect to a centralised, always-on service
18) Reduce cost per change of telephone system – Eliminate expensive maintenance costs
19) Support new ways of working – Innovative application features continually developed
20) Maximise collaboration – Create a more connected digital business
We will be exploring each of these business benefits in greater detail on the Claranet blog over the coming months, updating this blog as we go. Click on a hyperlinked ‘business benefit’ to dive into the deep end!
Our Hosted Voice experts can assess the needs of your business and create a tailored service suited to your exact business circumstances.
Find out how Claranet Hosted Voice can help you do amazing things.