The pandemic caused an overnight, heroic shift to homeworking. But moving forward, how do we as managers now create the right conditions to get the best out of hybrid work and teams?
In this one hour webinar, we discuss how managers now create the right conditions to get the best out of hybrid work and teams.
Our panel of experts will explore the issues and offer practical strategies:
- How to create cohesive teams across different locations.
- Tried and tested ideas and tips on how to overcome the many complications of virtual work.
- Case studies and examples of real best practice for you to introduce to your own organisation.
Highly relevant for business leaders, IT and HR teams, or anyone responsible for workplace modernisation.
We hope the session will give you some great knowledge and inspiration to help you and your team design your own future workplace.
- Penny Pullan: Leading author of “Virtual Leadership: Practical strategies for success with remote or hybrid work and teams”.
- Simon McCarthy: Systems Analyst at the British Computer Society, The Chartered Institute for IT.
- Tim Russell: Partner Solutions Architect at Microsoft.
- Holly Rae: Modern Workplace Solutions Architect at Claranet.